Is that THE Suzanne? Is this a first comment? The first I have noticed anyway-well, happy day! It also turns out that my most faithful though heretofore comment-less reader, Aunt Leah has also just decided to join the conversation. Well congrats. Anyway... on to your actual post...
So Cody pretty much can't be restrained from trying to kiss the screen, especially when she gets real up close.
I can't believe I missed seeing this one -- how absolutely precious! It's so wonderful that, although miles and miles away, we can still see our little grandkids grow through these fabulous blogs! Love you, Papa
4 comments:
How could you not adore someone so...adorable? :) She's such a cutie Em!
Her grandparents think she's pretty adorable, too.
Is that THE Suzanne? Is this a first comment? The first I have noticed anyway-well, happy day! It also turns out that my most faithful though heretofore comment-less reader, Aunt Leah has also just decided to join the conversation. Well congrats. Anyway... on to your actual post...
So Cody pretty much can't be restrained from trying to kiss the screen, especially when she gets real up close.
And I love the army crawl.
Way to go, M.T.!
I can't believe I missed seeing this one -- how absolutely precious! It's so wonderful that, although miles and miles away, we can still see our little grandkids grow through these fabulous blogs!
Love you, Papa
Post a Comment