10.31.2008

All angles of the angler fish.





i dig this costume-making thing. the mismatched clothes underneath are not part of the costume--it was clashing clothes day at school.

we'll take another later when the glowey-bob is doing its nighttime glowey bob. ;) and . . .
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
coming up next, the purple Cinderella princess that came with us to 'rack the vote!

7 comments:

Nanna and Papa said...

Simon, you look so way cool! Absolutely love the angler fish costume! Wish I could be there with you tonight to see it glow! Have fun and Happy Halloween!
Papa and Nanna

Niki said...

What a great costume! Great work.

Bethany said...

Um. Ok. This is a ridiculously good costume. Never in my wildest wildest dreams could I even contemplate being able to make such a thing myself. You are a true marvel.
Well done, friend. Well done.

The Pooley Tribe said...

That's a pretty amazing fish. I'm impressed with what you guys can do with cardboard and a little paint.

Ginger said...

Wow. Wow. Wow! What a great costume. My boys were so very impressed (as was I). You are a great mom, Emily to make a costume like this. Very cool, Simon!

Lindsay said...

Wow- Simon gets the award!! LOVE the chomping action! You did your Uncle Matt proud!

Jennifer said...

Awesome. I'm not showing this to my kids, because then they will want costumes this cool.