
Mark took the three on a Saturday walk to the bayou. I am nowhere to be seen. I drove the other way. I went shopping in sweet silence. I worried about
no one getting run over in the parking lot.
But I will not relish these concepts too long.
I like the sounds of kids and having them dangling near my every limb, most of the time.
Now, you may be one of the many that tells me that Tess looks just like Allianna. I'm the mom, so I have to think they're quite different. Nevertheless, I offer for you the above comparison. Alli's wearing the same suit in the portrait (at 9 months) behind Mary Tessa. The Mares is 6 months in this shot and I didn't torture her Hair into any 'do.
We're just all love and joy and gladness around here.

*Not pictured: the moments shortly after when the joy and gladness disappeared. Well, actually, I think
they were still amused but it was
nothing I could photograph. Stuff that brings out that ranting nag-mom voice . . .
***no babies were harmed in the drafting of this post. she's yanking on my hair and swiping my desk off for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment