I see that all of my well reasoned "Respect Thanksgiving" arguments fell on deaf ears. Sigh. Oh well. Enjoy the homespun Christmas.
I am not for Obama, but I have to say that is one CUTE shirt.
I had no idea you liked obama. Me, too. Have you seen this one?www.mamazine.com/Pages/mamalike508.html
From one mama for Obama to another, fist-bump! We're about to play your "Running Around In Circles" video for Zazel. Great to see you all keep on keeping on.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I see that all of my well reasoned "Respect Thanksgiving" arguments fell on deaf ears. Sigh. Oh well. Enjoy the homespun Christmas.
I am not for Obama, but I have to say that is one CUTE shirt.
I had no idea you liked obama. Me, too. Have you seen this one?
www.mamazine.com/Pages/mamalike508.html
From one mama for Obama to another, fist-bump! We're about to play your "Running Around In Circles" video for Zazel. Great to see you all keep on keeping on.
Post a Comment