. . . we're off to find glass slipper(s).
Um, that's cute.
Lance had the exact same costume last year! So cute, warm and comfy. Can't wait to see the fish and Cinderella :)
Oooo I want to see that angler fish! And, Mary Tessa looks adorable!
Ah! I had a fireman and a unicorn walking around my house most of the day.
Yea you figured out Halloween costumes. Emma will be Cindrella, Katherine a pink princess and Dallin will be a monkey. I just love Halloween... now I need to decide what Derek and I will be dressing up as. Fun times!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Um, that's cute.
Lance had the exact same costume last year! So cute, warm and comfy. Can't wait to see the fish and Cinderella :)
Oooo I want to see that angler fish! And, Mary Tessa looks adorable!
Ah! I had a fireman and a unicorn walking around my house most of the day.
Yea you figured out Halloween costumes. Emma will be Cindrella, Katherine a pink princess and Dallin will be a monkey. I just love Halloween... now I need to decide what Derek and I will be dressing up as. Fun times!
Post a Comment