Simon got invited this afternoon to go with friends tonight to ChuckECheese, and Mark's working late. So here we are together, and so help me girls, this has been our best moment:
I love how MT just smiles through out the "Love Jiggle." Cute business.
Also, I bet you didn't even know that there was a BYU game tonight... but there you've got your girl all dressed up for it. Cosmic!
(We won, by the way. Not that it was an overly pretty game, so even with the win, my husband isn't completely satisfied. Sigh. The life of the die hard.)
3 comments:
that is great video. I'm glad Allianna loves her sister!
I love how MT just smiles through out the "Love Jiggle." Cute business.
Also, I bet you didn't even know that there was a BYU game tonight... but there you've got your girl all dressed up for it. Cosmic!
(We won, by the way. Not that it was an overly pretty game, so even with the win, my husband isn't completely satisfied. Sigh. The life of the die hard.)
That's great! Glad to see kids are flexible and jiggly :)
Glad your doing so well post Ike.
Post a Comment