1.22.2009

there was a little girl who had a little curl
























































6 comments:

Stacy said...

I can't believe that she has had her first hair cut already! I am so jealous! Amy probably won't need a hair cut until she is 3 years old. What a cute little girl Mary is growing up to be. Thanks for the comment on my blog! I'm excited to try some new things for Amy!

The Rowes said...

Too bad we can't tape some of Tess' hair onto Katherine's head. :)

Pomona Noltes said...

You sure got some cute smiley shots of her! Nice cut...cute kid. :)

Lindsay said...

I hope you saved it!

Nanna and Papa said...

Hi Em-finally got to look at your blog--love the pics of Mary Tessa's haircut and the vacuum pursuit! Had such a blast with all of you--emailed Mark about Si and Alli's little 'somethings'--love to all-mom/nanna

Unknown said...

She is ADORABLE! I must hear what you have been up to these past years...are you on facebook?