Like a bee to a flower, like backyard cats to cheese, like me to my inbox, Mary Tessa's desperately drawn to the vacuum.
I would have a sweet action montage here, but my camera was too sluggish. So you just get the approach and the arrival.
And, a cute video of some of her joy and rapture . . .
complete with vacuum AKA"jet-engine" background music (that unapologetically dissolves into baby-cam the last 20 seconds).
6 comments:
Funny little girl! I'm loving the overalls!
MT and Lance share a gene when it comes to this...he also loves the Kirby, squeals with delight and practically begs to get sucked up. I thought babies were supposed to be freaked out by vacuums, no?
She is so precious. I've never had a baby LIKE the vacuum. Always the complete opposite!
Sorry, I totally got distracted seeing carpet and then had to reminice about the days when I had carpet and could vacuume so easily and happily. But then I had to remember, you win some, you lose some. I'm in Italy... sigh. I love her cheeks.
A girl after my own heart...her college roommates will never have to worry about a clean floor, eh? Good training skills, Em!
G and L were both afraid of the vacuum but Casper loves it and has always followed me around and tried to crawl on top of the thing while I vacuum the carpet. I have to do that particular chore while he is asleep and hope that I don't wake him.
Post a Comment