3.23.2009

Nurturers

Monkeys were well-loved on our Sunday walk yesterday. Simon's is slung in a sling my mom made and wore in the 70s. He's going to be a real sensitive catch some day.


And how do I pack my offsprings around lately, do you ask?


BMW (big mormon wagon) goes green.

I had my first ride today with Mary Tessa in the seat behind mine and Simon and Alli in the brand new trailer (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa and Nanna and Papa for making that happen for Mary's and my birthday!!!!). Sure beats the stairmaster and it wasn't nearly as hard as I feared it would be. Simon didn't like other bikers passing us (we're the equivalent of a minivan, so give up your Lightning McQueen dreams, bud!). Mark thinks I'd be good with a rickshaw. :)



Mary's body has been desperately trying to give her four top teeth in time for her birthday this week. It's shameful to turn one with only two bottom teeth. Here she is on St. Patty's:
And here she is today. Getting pretty jack-o-lantern-y and not any easier to photograph. This part's just for the grandmas.

7 comments:

Bethany said...

Why does it look to me like MT is standing, free of support in that first picture? I mean, it almost gives the impression that she might be big enough to stand up on her own. Hah. But I know that to be nonsense. She's much too little. I'm quite sure she's still a baby, so I will dismiss what I saw as a trick of the light.

Pomona Noltes said...

It is hard to pull 3 kids in that manner, Emily! Way to go! You're tough!

jayna said...

We're doing the Bike thing lately too, if it would warm up to bike-able temps. How fun!

I love the jack-o-lanterny face~

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

I love our bike trailer! BTW, Happy Birthday, Emily!

Lindsay said...

Where exactly do you go in your BMW?
I am inspired by your green-ness and fit-ness. Me+L&L+minivan= lazy-ness.

Audrey said...

I love the go Green mormon wagon. I guess I will have to upgrade when #3 gets here. I thought it was bad enough with the trailer and all of my food falling out as I came home from the store!

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

Man, it sure puts Todd's "nerd rack" for his tiny books to shame! No need for a college-esque drill sargeant when you're towing three children! Kudos to you!