I'm superproud to present my niece Zazel in her first performance at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She's my kids' only Taye cousin (until December!) ;)
"Binkle binkle little dar."
"I love you."
Allianna can't believe they have the same favorite song.
Now, I confess I don't always watch the blog videos of kiddos I come across--but these ones are good, I promise you! Plus, my kids always make sure to watch the blog videos I've skipped over, so there's still a strong audience.
3 comments:
That is really sweet. Now that I've commented you'll be forced to watch the videos I post of my kids. It's the law of the blog.
Very enjoyable.
Hope all is well, we'll try not to feel to bad about missing you on your trip "out west". :)
I'm only sad that I got a brief facial shot of the Zazel. I saw a baby shot that I thought was so cute and funny, so I'd be interested to see how the Zazel is growing up. :)
Post a Comment