
Mark and Mary Tessa gauging this afternoon's wind with their hair.

Sunset sky, waiting for what lurks beyond . . .

Alli's calm, cool and collected . . .

. . . with her brother in the hallway, safe from any windows.
We put them there after they were asleep, we're not as fun as the
Mangums.
6 comments:
Hi Emily, How are you this morning? I've been watching the news. I hope you're okay. Talk to you soon.
Did you end up losing power? Anything crazy happen? I'm waiting for Ike Updates from you!
It would seem you're as obsessed with blogging as I am, blogging during a hurricane. Good luck to you guys!
We've been thinking about you a lot. Hope you are okay!
Are you guys all right? We miss you. Your family is awesome.
I love Alli's hair!
I laughed out loud at the hair gauge.
Glad it wasn't too wild! Keep us posted!
Post a Comment