9.10.2008

Get along lil dogies

Here we are showing off some of our equestrian skills while reunioning in NM.




Some of our skills, I say, because you won't see me riding in flipflops (I did) or galloping to near-death (like I did on our honeymoon).




Really, Tess is the most impressive horsewoman among us.



Speaking of blue skies and "geeettin along," it looks like we'll be getting some pretty dark skies around here this weekend, but we're likely staying put.



"It's your misfortune and none a' myoooown!!"



Hopefully.

IKE

5 comments:

Unknown said...

IKE looks scary! Will this be your first Hurricane?

The Pooley Tribe said...

Hurricanes! Something I hope to never have to deal with! I think you're right, the only solution to all this craziness is to move back to Idaho.

Bethany said...

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! We're not doing anything this weekend... well, Ryan is, but you know Ryan, he's never bothered... come on over! (Elder Bednar is coming to our church on Sunday...? If we're not incentive enough to come, I mean. :)

Ginger said...

You were in NM and you didn't pop in for a visit?!?!?! Just kidding. I know it's a big state. Good luck hurricaning!

jayna said...

Think of it like a Staycation! Hope all is weather-ed well! :)

Your baby is mighty fine horsewoman.