Thanks Lindsay, mother of boys, for these adorable button and bow hairthings!!!!!!!
We've been enjoying their cuteness for a few weeks and have just been waiting for the right photo-op for a digital thank you! Allianna couldn't wait til this Saturday to wear the Americana one, the Hello Kitty ones are a delight of course, and I personally love the funkiness of the button colors that Mary Tessa's styling. happy happy happy! Thanks again!
Also, in other news of cuteness:
Allianna wrote her Sunbeam teacher (from church) a lengthy letter or "email" each day this week and then handed her a fat envelope of love on Sunday.
I don't think Sister Seeley has any idea of the level of adoration. She sure deserves it though--she goes to such wonderful lengths to make her kids comfortable and happy.
Since we're using cliches today, I present "Snug as a Bug," under a blanket, in a fort.
Finally, the cutest of them all: Simon's first lizard. Captured by his able hands, held captive and loved for a day and a half, and named Bob, Jr. (though I was personally pushing for Nolen the Anole).
After Bob had been in the cage all day, Simon picked him up and got bit. A few minutes (and tears) later Simon came back by the cage and said, "You bit me, but I didn't die!" Heckler. Later, he said he forgave Jr. for biting and said it didn't really hurt and he wouldn't mind if he bit him again. Accepting the responsibilities of lizard keepership--that's my boy.
5 comments:
Did she craft those hair bobbies herself? I've got to learn how to do that. There's a lot of responsibility when you get a girl. Hair. It's important. And I think those are super darling. :)
Good for Sim-o. My kids have never even had a pet, and I DO believe, if I am not much mistaken, that Simon had a frog when he was like... 18 months old or something. Way to be good, enriching parents.
You're so welcome. I'm surprised that MT has hearty enough pigtails to wear an accessory. They are both super cute, and tell Simon I will buy him a huge candy bar or something when I see him in Utah since I didn't make anything for his hair. No fair.
Anytime Simon needs lizards, there are plenty in the complex we just moved from - so friendly in fact, that they will come in your house if you're not careful! What a trooper though! The hair accessories are super cute! I miss the days of fun hair things.
So much cuteness on your blog in general, but I really love these pics.. and I'm NOT just talking about the lizard :)
Is she hand writing emails?
Mary Tessa's pigtails could kill me! LOVE them!
Post a Comment