A few weekends ago I went to the temple and Mark and the kiddos planned to go check out a big park nearby. They lasted about 20 minutes before potty-breaks sequestered them to the visitor's center at the temple for the rest of the time. Here are the few pictures Mark took after he managed to wrangle them out of the car at the park (I hear people were honking at them--crazy.):



Happy Summer Days to you!

Happy Summer Days to you!
3 comments:
Awesome park days you are having. I am glad to see Alli's long hair blowing in the wind-- I am sending some hair bows her way soon.
Wow, what Walmart do you go to? The duck pond looks fun!
I too love Alli's long hair! What a beauty! And it's just amazing how Mary Tessa looks so much like her. Pretty pics! Simon and Char need to talk on the phone soon!
Post a Comment