Allianna gets the award for all-round best ensemble both on her bike and on her person. Nice beads, cape, and double balloons on the back. I'm so jealous of the bike parade. I was craving a parade so badly on the fourth. We haven't attended a parade OR fireworks since we've lived here! What losers, huh? I DID, however, buy a flag this year to hang on the house.
4 comments:
Hey. Where's the tp?
Love it! I dig the cape!
Allianna gets the award for all-round best ensemble both on her bike and on her person. Nice beads, cape, and double balloons on the back. I'm so jealous of the bike parade. I was craving a parade so badly on the fourth. We haven't attended a parade OR fireworks since we've lived here! What losers, huh? I DID, however, buy a flag this year to hang on the house.
Sweet, what are you making? Let me know if you need help creating. Also I want to see when you are done.
Post a Comment