6.14.2009

Awesome music notating site!

I just found this completely awesome site. Never have to write down a part by hand again! Just click with your happy mouse and it will allow you to choose note lengths, add third endings, hear a real instrument play what you wrote as you go--just completely awesome. Here's my proof, the cello part for "Love is Spoken Here." Go, and use it today! And while we're at it, do you know about the Interactive Music Player?




3 comments:

Bethany said...

Ok, my comment isn't actually on your post. Though I do like music, and once upon a time, I considered myself to have been able to play the piano, I don't see myself needing the services that site provides anytime soon. :)
But, what I wanted to comment on was your new sidebar pics-love the family one. Particularly love the necklace-you make it look fab!
And also, love the new pic of Simon. Hello handsome fella! :)

And apparently, blogger thinks your family is all looking "prettely." I swear, sometimes blogger uses some creepy spyware to give us the word veris...

Nanna and Papa said...

HI to all--FINALLY catching up on blogs--thanks Em for doing such a great job of sharing the delightful antics and happenings of my Houston Noltes--almost seems like I am there! Love to all-Nanna

Pomona Noltes said...

Hey, that's awesome. Thanks, Em.