
Mark usually comes home from teaching early-morning seminary to a sleeping house. But sometimes Allianna is awake. She never leaves her bedroom in her pajamas--it's always a fabulous self-designed outfit--like this morning's elaborate "Ode to E.T." which nearly scared the pants off of him.
P.S. Mark wishes I would wake up looking like this sometimes.
In other news, it's a double ear infection and first word for Tess. As we were laying there side by side on our backs in the guest bed that fateful night before slumber hit, she kept saying:
"hAAAAAAAAAA-ppy. haaaaaaa . . . py. HAAAAaaaa--ppy."
5 comments:
She sounds like a pretty positive little thing, if she can be dealing with an illness and still be so happy. And you appear to have a budding fashionista, first the pink hair, and now the killer outfits.
Ok, this is a little random, but whenever I hear the words "ear infection" I have to share. My nurse sister-in-law taught me this trick and it has saved us a trip to the doctor for ear infections for years. Whenever I start to suspect my kids have an ear infection I lay them on their side and fill their ear with white vinegar (warmed) using a little dropper. Keep them on their side with the ear filled for 7-10ish minutes. Then roll them over so it can drain. In my experience it's within an hour that their fever is gone and they are pain free. I've even tried this on myself when my ear hurt. If it doesn't seem to work, do it again. Occasionally it takes doing it twice to fix the problem. This is the best trick ever. Cheap, fast, easy. Nice!
Wow, Alli is so self-sufficient to dress herself before leaving her room. I love the whole ensemble, especially the sunglasses. Was she up late partying or something? Poor Tess w/ the double whammy. I love that her first word was "happy." Both my kids said "light" first. So, if happy is to Mary Tessa like light is to Luke, then she's going to be totally obsessed with happiness.
Ohhhhhhh, what a sweet sweet sweet first word! Like... a mantra for her life. I'm going to be happy happy happy no matter what! Come ear infection or broken heart or whatever else, I'm going to be haaaaaaaaaaaaapy!
Poor Tessa...hope the medication has kicked in by now! Great fashion sense, Alli. The 80s ARE back!
Post a Comment