5.01.2009

"Pretend you've always wanted a monkey."



"Pretend you've always wanted a monkey."






That is how Allianna and Simon's new favorite game always begins. They've been at it every day for about a week and a half. Whenever I hear one of them say that, then I know that they're about to have 1-2hours of mutually joyous time taking turns being the owner and the monkey. It's a rare game that makes them both so happy for so long. And that they can each play to each other's satisfaction. Hooray for monkeys!




Also, Happy May Day. Allianna and I went and picked one pink gerbera daisy to celebrate. Thanks mom, for teaching me about May Day in Girl Scouts--I never like to let one pass by. :)

3 comments:

Todd and Heather Moulton said...

I LOVE the daisy! They are my favorites and that shade is fabulous! Yeah for May Day. I love reading your appreciation for everything...great perspective putter for me. (Hope that made sense, I'm on AP cram brain fry!)

Suzanne said...

I wish I had some monkeys at my house.

Anna Min said...

Around here its, "I'm the baby pony, okaaaaay?"...and you can prepare yourself for at least an hour of baby pony fun.
Happy May!