Ya know... i get so frusterated with Photobucket... or maybe blogger. It seems to forget the important part of the "code" when you publish it. At least it does on mine... then I have to go back and re-paste the dumb code to get it to stay in the post. So what I'm saying is that I couldn't see what ever you wanted me to see. And I'm bummed.
2 comments:
No fair, I have a Mac and I can't open it!
Ya know... i get so frusterated with Photobucket... or maybe blogger. It seems to forget the important part of the "code" when you publish it. At least it does on mine... then I have to go back and re-paste the dumb code to get it to stay in the post. So what I'm saying is that I couldn't see what ever you wanted me to see. And I'm bummed.
Post a Comment