The gang checking out my dad's Aeronca before Simon went on his FIRST FLIGHT.
If I were to set this to music, I'd probably go for:
"It's always fun for everyone when Grandpa comes. "
or the crowd favorite:
"I'd rather be in Idaho than any other place I know."
And speaking of grandpas and their skills, how cool is it to have a great-grandpa who builds wooden boats and takes you down the river while you focus solely on trailing a duck decoy?!
Ask Simon.
3 comments:
What an awesome thing to do with grandpa! Your dad is so cool.
Best picture of the bunch award goes to.......
Simon and Grandpa in a field staring into the sky together.
Perfection.
I would rather be in Idaho too! These are great pics Emily... looks like you guys had a great trip! Your parents look great and your family is beautiful :) I had forgotten your dad was a pilot... so talented that guy is... indeed!
Post a Comment