It's hard to get noticed when you're the child in the middle. You'd like people to listen to you, play with you, admire your beauty, but there's contantly the blur of siblings on every side. This day it was Mary Tessa blurring the perfect portrait.
Oh, it's hard to be the middle child. I always feel bad for my middle daughter too. But it's also kind of fun to be a middle child, at least when you get older.
5 comments:
Poor Allianna! I'm sure Katherine would relate. They should have a pity party!
I think that's why middle children tend toward the spicy...they need a boost of loud-ish self-confidence to get equal stage time.
Oh! Sad! And it was even a REALLY REALLY GOOD picture of her, too! Smiling very very sweetly and everything.
Nice post! It's one of the best smiles I've seen on Allianna! Too bad!
Oh, it's hard to be the middle child. I always feel bad for my middle daughter too. But it's also kind of fun to be a middle child, at least when you get older.
Post a Comment