If you're not going to be overwhelmed by all these pictures. And off we go . . .
But, then again, don't take my word for it. Lindsay says:
"Oh, these pictures are all FABULOUS!"
Come along for a Nolte ride then!
How Owen didn't go loony on this breakdown with us, and our kids' bathroom sagas, and his migraine, I don't know.

So, here we are together with our family. [cue Primary song]
So, here we are together with our family. [cue Primary song]
There's Nolen,
and Aimee, and some gu-uuy, and Bryan,
There's Alli and Ella,
and Simon and Charlie,
and pet stingrays/leaves

and microscopes!


And music


and ALL FIFTEEN GRANDKIDS!


lawnchair volleyball


and pet stingrays/leaves
and microscopes!
And music
and sychronized swimming (wow, we're glad to have Sarah and Owen's skills in the family!)
and ALL FIFTEEN GRANDKIDS!
The menfolk engineered some volleyball poles so we could play (not nearly enough!)
lawnchair volleyball
If someday Mark becomes like his grandpa and wears a lilac shirt, I will be so pleased. So classy, so wonderful, that Grandpa Nothum!
Everything good happened on the tramp.
or at the Bean museum


or in a minivan
or on the tramp.


or in a minivan
or on the tramp.
Join us again for next summer's installment!
Now, mind you, this was just our Utah week. Next I'll devote my efforts to our Boise time--but I've had a few technical difficulties with getting pictures from there. It seems that my one and only sister delivered an 11 pound boy this week--named Jackson!!!! Quite an accomplishment and quite a diversion! Just so the Tayes don't think I love them less--they're coming soon!
Thanks all you Noltes, Sneads and Nothums for being fabulous, admirable, so enjoyable, fascinating, and kind. I would gladly spend so many more weeks with you!
If you still can handle a wee bit more, here is Late Night Fights: William Nolte vs. Nolen Snead.
4 comments:
Love it. Love all of it. Love the video especially! Thanks for posting all those great pics:) Owen was just fine that afternoon with the breakdown of the car. It helped him become who he is today! Well we need to chat soon. Love you guys!
Well, you already know that I DO want to be family...
Good fun, good fun... but I just can't quite tell-who won the baby fight at the end? They both had some good moments. Might have ended up a tie, hm?
Thanks for sharing those, Emily. It sure was a fun time. We have the best family! But...I do NOT like that baby cage match at the end. What's wrong with Sarah and Juli?? Letting their little preshies slap at each other like that...it makes me nervous!
Good job to your sister in delivering a huge baby boy- you should consider passing your 'super mom' medal on to her... at least until she heals, anyway.
Noltes do feel like family to me, and I miss you all. I love ALL of these pictures! Thanks Emily for letting me feel like I was there :)
Post a Comment