Yeah, Mary Tessa! How fun to actually see her growing up right before our eyes on the Blog! Thanks for your patience in filming -- and knowing she would crawl right after shrieking! She is such a doll! Love, Papa and Nanna
Hi Em--love it when babies learn to 'shriek/scream'--great for getting out of Sacrament mtg! And I always felt it gave me license to scream and shriek a bit too! Say-I want to know more about the 'angels' in your life--will have to call you some morning about that--so glad Dad will get to see all of you--a bit jealous but I will work something out--give my love to all-Mom
3 comments:
Yeah, Mary Tessa! How fun to actually see her growing up right before our eyes on the Blog! Thanks for your patience in filming -- and knowing she would crawl right after shrieking! She is such a doll!
Love, Papa and Nanna
How did she get to be such a big girl so fast?
Hi Em--love it when babies learn to 'shriek/scream'--great for getting out of Sacrament mtg! And I always felt it gave me license to scream and shriek a bit too! Say-I want to know more about the 'angels' in your life--will have to call you some morning about that--so glad Dad will get to see all of you--a bit jealous but I will work something out--give my love to all-Mom
Post a Comment