Jungle: the little birding preserve we discovered a few weeks ago.
Boogie: the reaction to all the mosquitoes (that ran us out of there eventually).
and, in our own yard, a friendly little botanical volunteer that cropped up after the hurricane:
this little tropical friend likes the number 7. Seven of everything you can count. Neat.
8 comments:
Miles and I think that is probably the coolest looking flower we have ever seen. You have to find out what it is called!
Dude-who took those pictures at the top of the post? They're... dramatic... moody... expressive... something! But I like 'em!
Good for you for documenting all of the biological adventures to be had in your own backyard, even though I'm still waiting to hear what those two little beasties were from a week or so ago...
PS, you're so right about the word verification. They're running out of legitimate random letter combos so they're making up new words... so eveld!
It's obvious by who's not in them that Emily took the first picture and Simon climbed a tree and took the second one. The real question is why did he arrange the shot so that Mary Tessa was covered by a leaf.
Actually, this was a full family outing, and MARK took the pictures. ;) if i had taken them they wouldn't be in focus. we weren't willing to have him brave the swamp to clear out that offending leaf.
Can't wait to see it in person! Gorgeous! Papa
Good job starting them young with the birdwatching! Nice binocs, too.
So where is this little "jungle" located?? I like the flower as well, perhaps I shall take a walk with miss Rebekah and come see it.
What kind of sling do you have? Any recommendations for a novice?
Post a Comment