11.24.2008

The more we get together, the happier she'll be.

To start off our family home evening, we always have a cheer. It goes like this, at the top of your lungs and repeated a few times:

"Welcome to FAM-LEE HOME Eee-VE-NING!!!!!"

Here was Mary Tessa's reaction to it tonight:

And while we're on the topic, I really like having a Mary while this new version of the classic rhyme is floating around:

Just watch the song intro (the video's really long).




It's always in my head--it just has to be sung to a girl like Mary!

7 comments:

jayna said...

That is HILAROUS! Good times for Nolte FHE!

Emma said...

so cute. Alianna doesn't look too thrilled though. ;)

alpine alert-pali eternal said...

I think we took that cheer from you guys. We do it every Monday night, but we don't get that kind of reaction. Scout is usually grumpy because he wants us to feed him at that time. So most of the time family home evening is done in the heart of our home (the kitchen) while Scout munches down on his dinner.

Bethany said...

MT is really very cute and darling in this video.

But I have to say my favorite part is Alianna in the background-I'm sorry, I just hadn't realized that she'd turned into a teenager over night.

Brad said...

That's what I do when I pull up to the beach in the morning and the surf is good. :) Awesome stuff!

Jennifer said...

I love that your family does FHE in various stages of undress. Awesome.

Amanda Jean said...

We enjoyed it too. Thanks for the fun ideas. I also enjoyed Ali's reaction and the half nakedness. He he!