Look at 'im. All slicked up and ready to go. What kind of a backpack does he have? I do recall that being approximately the most important thing during the first few days of school. And your pre-k does unis? Wheeeew. That's the big time.
Seriously, he has a part in his hair and everything! I can't remember the last time I've combed my boys' hair. So you're back, how was the tour of the West? I loved seeing you!
Cute! I so wanted to do this for Todd too, but he didn't think it was as cute and I left before him so I missed his backpack dawning experience...I did catch the night before though. I'm glad you made it back safely and I think it's grand we caught up, even though it was random time and place!
7 comments:
WAHHHH! I am not looking forward to this day for us in two more weeks. Or am I? I can't decide. It's horrifying and exciting all at once. Go Simon go!
Look at 'im. All slicked up and ready to go. What kind of a backpack does he have? I do recall that being approximately the most important thing during the first few days of school. And your pre-k does unis? Wheeeew. That's the big time.
Seriously, he has a part in his hair and everything! I can't remember the last time I've combed my boys' hair. So you're back, how was the tour of the West? I loved seeing you!
i love that scowl on his face. darling!
Our boys are too grown up all of the sudden. I'm not coping well. :(
Cute! I so wanted to do this for Todd too, but he didn't think it was as cute and I left before him so I missed his backpack dawning experience...I did catch the night before though. I'm glad you made it back safely and I think it's grand we caught up, even though it was random time and place!
And how was his first week at school? WHere is he going?
Post a Comment