
I read Kelsey's "Slacker" title and thought I ought to send a shout-out to those readers who are wondering what's become of us. We're out West through the end of the month. Here's a picture for your viewing pleasure.
Lots more for you to see when we get back. Even though I'm not writing, I'm still reading yours occasionally. :)
3 comments:
Thank you Emily, I appreciate your efforts. Have fun on your Western adventure!
It was fun to see you Emily! (Even though our "free trade" dinner turned out to be anything but, I still had so much fun catching up!) Enjoy the rest of the vacation!
Hey I found your guys blog from Sheralies.... Does your grand western tour include san diego..or a high school reunion it would be fun to catch up with you guys!! Cam just got a job here and We are actually moving to san diego and staying here for a while ..done world traveling. We are at my parents house in Poway for the rest of August!!
Emilie Koford(tidwell)
Post a Comment