I guess those Primary kids who got to have me "sing" each week actually had it pretty good.
You should know that the big kids didn't hang around to be tenderly lulled to sleep. They went in the back room and turned on tom petty.
And, please forgive the wrestling singlet she's wearing. Simon was good enough to get me clothes for her--I just didn't know we were going to have so many photo ops that afternoon.
7 comments:
She fusses? I have never before seen nor heard that MT might do anything other than smile, be chubby, be a blessing, be cuddly, sleep whenever you want her to and eat whenever it's convenient for you. Huh. I guess you learn something new every day.
There's that snappy red shirt, again. Will you please wear it one day with MT in the dress that I got her? It would be perfect! :)
I'll have to try that. Great idea
Oh, this picture brings back such memories! It's amazing what you can learn to do while holding a little one. You guys are cute.
You are one talented lady. Very impressive.
Sweet Emily Tay. Yes, I said Tay. How I recall all the times I tried to play one hand and you played the other during the seminary opening hymn. Of course when I was involved, we used the term "hymn" a little loosely.
I love it! I can't believe she's so old already. How does that happen? Miss you!
I thought I recognized your shirt Thursday night, it's because I saw it in this picture! I really like it, it reminds me of my red-polka dot Valentine's dress I wore to Homecoming with Dwayne freshman year...remember that? With my red tennies?
Post a Comment