As far as boys go, I prefer a little hair to comb on top. Today was the day that I decided Simon's bedhead rooster had gone a bit beyond that call of duty. I decided beforehand that, no, even though I have three kids, I will not be giving him a buzz. I lined up my #3,#4, and #5 and went to work with our new 35% stronger clippers. I think my fatal error was reading the included instructions

because they were for a crew cut after all. Oh well,


easy, breezy, beautiful . . .
Mark's next.
3 comments:
I think it's handsome. No problem with a little boy buzz now and again. Plus, don't you a little wish you could buzz yourself? I do, sometimes. Imagine the freedom! The freedom from doing the hair, from washing, from all of the upkeep-the freedom from heat! You have just given Simon a marvelous gift! Well done. :)
I think it looks great. Can't wait to see what you do to Mark.
It's great summer hair cut! Hehehe, that reminds me I need to get after my boys again...
Post a Comment