7.26.2008

it's all here


weight:
95th percentile

height:

>95th percentile

Happy 4 month* Mary Tessa! . . .

. . . in all your 16 and a half pound glory ;)

*way to reach that age without any surgery!

8 comments:

Nancy said...

I'm pretty sure Jaron was a year old before he hit 16 1/2 lbs. Nice work Mary Tessa! (and Mommy.)

Stacy said...

Emily that is so funny because my "little" Amy weighed 17.2 lbs at her 4 month check up and is in the 95th percentile as well. She is 25 1/2 inches long and in the 81st percentile for height! I love chubby babies! I wish that we lived closer to each other so that we could have a play date some day!

Ryan said...

Exceedingly squishable.

The Pooley Tribe said...

Emily! I'm so glad you tracked me down! Jayna will be too! Your family is so cute!

jayna said...

You wonderful girl...where have you been hiding all my blog life? But now we can be reunited! So our children are eerily close in all ages. And my 3rd little girl is almost 16lbs. at just over 3 months! WHAT? Now I know isn't so rare as I thought. I am adding you on the roll- so happy to be caught up on your fab life. So much fun!

Ginger said...

Way to go, Mary Tessa! Cute piggies!

Jennifer said...

Four months is my all-time *favorite* age. And I love, love, love fat babies! Why can't I love closer to that cutie of yours?

Unknown said...

I just held a 4 month old, 16 pounder last night, and oh man what a great size for a baby. I am so so so excited to meet Mary Tessa in 3 weeks!! Yay!