7.20.2008

Come out back and see our girls!


























the grand finale . . .



And one more for good times' sake:



Happy Sunday!

9 comments:

Kaylene said...

Your family is so cute. What a blessed Mama!

Pete said...

Good looking family! Glad Houston is cool enough to be outside in even in the summer.

Bethany said...

Cease. Desist. And stop.

A.) What is Allianna wearing? What is that? The headband, the cutesy print dress, the PINK COWBOY BOOTS? What IS this?
B.) EXCEEDINGLY cute little smiley chubby cheeks on MT.
C.) And frankly this is the cake-taker. This is the one where I must insist that you cease, desist and stop-What are YOU wearing, you sassy piece of lady in a red polka dotted sixties-ish cute mama shirt!?!?!? Get all the way out of here.

And finally, as a side note-I really like the look on Mark's face at the final picture. :)

The Mangums said...

So cute...love Ali's boots!

Anonymous said...

Those are great pics! She's getting cuter by the minute and I didn't think it was possible! -Aunt Aimee

Anna Min said...

We can't wait to see y'all soon too!...
GREAT pics. I'm really digging the pink tights too:)

Korrin said...

Your kids are so cute. Jakob really misses Simon.

Unknown said...

They are cute pics! WE can't wait to see you all!

Jennifer said...

Great boots, Ali!

You look fabulous!