Though my kids are pretty good eaters, I'm still really pleasantly surprised when they pack it down and almost eat as much as an adult. Alli especially gets in food funks and doesn't want any of the 10 things I offer for breakfast; she gets manic and soooo moany and whiny until we go run errands and she eats Goldfish, after which she goes on a fishy-y high and is singing with delirious happiness. Anyway, I digress . . . she and Simon really went for the following recipe; and I am always looking for another way to cook eggs, so it was nice (and somewhat indulgent) for me too. Simon came prowling in the kitchen asking "what is that really yum smell, can i have some?--it's sooo yummy!" We had it for dinner first, and then breakfast a few days later.
Annette Matrisciano's Cheesy Eggs
8 Eggs
6 oz. Cream cheese, cubed
1/2 c. Grated Parmesan cheese
Freshly ground pepper
3 t. Unsalted butter
2 Minced garlic cloves
Preparation
Mix eggs, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and pepper. Set aside.
Melt butter, add garlic and saute.
Pour in egg mixture and fold gently.
Serve immediately.
And there you go.
No comments:
Post a Comment