4.13.2007
9-1-1
There are certain things that have to happen to every parent at some time. Well, I just checked off "Having a policewoman come to the door to check on us because we had made a silent 9-1-1 call." She was nice though--as soon as she saw the kids peaking at her through the window she said "It was you guys,wasn't it?" and smiled. I am moving the couch away so the kids can't reach the phone (that's Alli's new pasttime); I just found Alli pulling a sharp letter opener out of our pen holder. Ironic thing is, 10 mins earlier, I could hear the phone off the hook and couldn't find it. I asked Simon where it was and he just started laughing and I said "Simon, you have to tell me where it is, this is dangerous!!!" Little did I know . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haven't had the 911 call yet. But I'm sure it will be my day soon.
Post a Comment