| I'll take Mark for a Mother's Day present any day. |
| My good kids (Mary was inside executing one of her many costume changes). |
| Mark was a Mother's Day baby. This is what he wanted and got this year for his big day. Also, he wore Alli's necklace gift to work and during a presentation. :) |
7 comments:
HEY! I know YOU! Nice to see you, pardner.
So, by chance, did you obtain this dress from Kohls? Because if you did, I have obtained the same one. So cheers. ;)
Also, feels like ages since I've seen Simon. Allie looks pretty much the same, but Simon looks somehow different...
Emily,
You look awesome! That dress is the absolute cutest! How come I didn't look like that when I was a zillion months pregnant and like half of the noltes decided to get married? And, it's just your belly that's pregnant-- the rest of you looks perfectly normal. I really do love that dress on you.
Truly lovely mother on Mother's day! And what the what little Blondie you have! Isn't it funny to have a light head amongst the dark? (We had one too but Caroline's hair is darkening daily. Kinda sad about it.) Plus, she's adorable AND has excellent taste in reading material...
Exciting news! Hope you all are well! Stay in touch!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your updates! I'm sorry that people are so funny and insensitive. I cannot believe how much your kids have grown - I guess it's been a while since I saw pics. And Mary's hair is gorgeous, I'd love to know how to do the princess do...for my hair, I'm a princess too, I just don't wear an A. :)
Yes, you've got a pregnant belly. But can it compete with my sadza belly? I don't think so. Congrats on number 4!!
Your tummy is so precious!
Post a Comment