I still cannot handle it a little bit when you say you wanted a nine pounder. That's like saying, "I wanted pain and suffering and a sore hiney," but hey, whatever floats your boats. Good to see some bigger pictures of the little cherub. :)
So so happy for you! She's perfect and chubby....exactly how I like babies to be! Congrats you glowingly lovely new (4) time mama!!
Congrats! Beautiful baby for a beautiful family! She is a lucky girl to have you for a Mama!
Congrats Noltes. She is beautiful! Love the name! We miss you like crazy!!!
Congratulations Emily! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all and happy to see you back blogging.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations, Emily!
Congratulations.. That is so exciting. She is very beautiful.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I still cannot handle it a little bit when you say you wanted a nine pounder. That's like saying, "I wanted pain and suffering and a sore hiney," but hey, whatever floats your boats.
Good to see some bigger pictures of the little cherub. :)
So so happy for you! She's perfect and chubby....exactly how I like babies to be! Congrats you glowingly lovely new (4) time mama!!
Congrats! Beautiful baby for a beautiful family! She is a lucky girl to have you for a Mama!
Congrats Noltes. She is beautiful! Love the name! We miss you like crazy!!!
Congratulations Emily! She is beautiful!
Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful.
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you all and happy to see you back blogging.
What a beautiful family! Congratulations, Emily!
Congratulations.. That is so exciting. She is very beautiful.
Post a Comment