Mary Tessa pushed the shopping cart into a cardboard display and made it fall on an elderly lady.
I ripped off part of my thumbnail picking up a can.
There were at least 47 Chinese fire drills held in our car cart. More car evacuating than product selecting.
Two girls ate five packs of fruit snacks.
Tessa ran towards a car in the parking lot and I had to yell and she cried all through the parking lot as I held her and her dolly in a vice grip while pushing 319 lbs of cart.
And to think that this was the day I decided to try coupons.
9 comments:
Oh friend. Did I never mention that one should at ALL costs avoid couponing with children???
I'm sorry. That STAAAAAAANKS. And the cardboard display part---ooohhh. Ouch. That's bad. Sorry.
Oh snaps. There's nothing else to say. Hope everyone got a nap to recover!
Sounds about right... I do say that with sympathy! Yay that you tried to use coupons! Hope next time at the store is more enjoyable for one and all (especially for you). P.S. When are you going to invite me over for lunch? :)
Nice. Good times that. Our shopping trips always ends in tears too.
i only have one for goodness sakes- and i HATE doing ANY kind of shopping with just ONE!you are my hero. how you did it with out peeing your pants is beyond me.
That was a perfect post. I am laughing aloud. I have to know if you actually used any of the coupons. I'm totally guessing you skipped it.
I'm tired and crabby just from reading your post. What gets me (besides all the things you talked about) is how my boys behave pretty decent in the stores that I hate and can't wait to get out of... like Home Depot, BUT in the stores that could possibly be enjoyable for me (Target), they act like monsters. And, the thing about 500 pound shopping carts... IT NEVER FAILS that Lance always ends up demanding that I carry him in Costco of all stores, leaving me one-handed. He never ever ever ever wants to be held in any other place on earth, only in Costco, where the cart weighs 2,469 pounds. So, it's no wonder that my right forearm and shoulder are constantly numb and tingly. Thanks a lot, Lancer! 5 packs of fruit snacks, M&Ms, gum, a Pepsi... just give them whatever they want and get the heck out of there!
That's so hilarious...hopefully the coupons made it all worth it!
Oh no! How badly did the display fall on the elderly lady?
I avoid shopping with 3-4 children at all costs. I will take two, but only if I have a short trip planned. I mean you have no room in the cart at best or have an experience like yours at worst.
When I'd have "those days" in Seattle (where people seem to be concerned about overpopulation and such) I'd feel like I was helping all those family planning extremists there feel justified in their views... and I hated it.
ps loved your take on Mother Bear's porridge!
Post a Comment