Mother's day was filled with things bright and lovely around here.
I woke up to a surprise installation art this morning (so THAT was why I had to go off by myself for two hours yesterday!). Bright, and quite lovely!!!!!
I woke up to a surprise installation art this morning (so THAT was why I had to go off by myself for two hours yesterday!). Bright, and quite lovely!!!!!
On Thursday I attended a Mom Makeover at Simon's kindergarten class. He's now seriously considering going to "doing make-up school" and is trying to decide which of his friends he'll room with.
5 comments:
Wow. Can I be the first to FULLY support Simon in his new career goal? I think his body of work speaks for itself. :)
Glad you had a great Mother's Day, friend! I said to Ryan, "Come here and see what Mark did for Mother's Day" and he was like, "Oh great, how did Mark show me up NOW??" :)
Cheers.
I'm back.
Nice shirt, by the way.
Wow, impressive artwork. I like that you got to go out by yourself for a few hours while they did it... isn't that the best? I love nothing more than wandering the aisles of Costco, all alone. Fun times.
very nice. love and miss your home- i love the pics of you and your kids in the back room- so cute seeing tess holding her doll. and allianna is wearing SHORTS!!! WHOA! she looks sooo cute!! tell her i think she looks adorable in shorts- loved her shirt too!glad you had a happy mothers day:)
LOVE the make-up!!! You look great!
Post a Comment