3.17.2010

Lucky!


Today Simon found a FOUR-LEAF CLOVER at the park! On very St. Patrick's Day!


When I was about 11, my friend Natalie and I spent about three months straight looking for four-leaf clovers in her yard. Never found one.

Did I also mention that Simon found a $100 bill at the park last time his papa was visiting? I need to take that boy to the park more often. Or maybe a casino. . .

6 comments:

jayna said...

He IS lucky- I've never even seen a four-leaf-clover in real life. Maybe that's because I grew up by you and Natalie.

And he won the genetic lottery as well, being as cute as he is, so yes, I'd say Vegas isn't a shabby idea...

Bethany said...

I bet that his eyes are bigger for the event of a 4 leaf clover ON St. Patrick's day than they were for the hundy. Um, yeah, he looks pretty gol durned excited. :)

Niki said...

That is lucky! I found a 4 leaf clover in Poway long ago but on St. Patrick's day that is impressive!

r said...

That's so cool! I've also never seen one. Perfect timing.

Sheralie said...

Simon looks so much like his uncle Brian in that photo! Let him enter ever contest at the mall . . .maybe you can search out an ice cream contest for him to win :)

Sophia Crane said...

I have found a few four leaf clover in my life, but never on St Patrick's Day. I have also never found a $100 bill (I have found several smaller notes though). I would say that you have yourself one lucky kid