4.27.2010

Folky

This song is giving me new dreams of a family folk ensemble. If I can just get the other two to learn their parts. Even if it never makes it bigger than the living room.


Dad, I played mandolin by the bathtub tonight. It lifted my mood and I reminisced with the kids about you.



And finally, here is Hug descending a staircase:

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Who is this??

This post popped up in my Reader and I could almost SWEAR I know those children, but it's been so long... ;)

So that song gave the girl quite a workout, huh?? :) I had no idea she could be such a performer!

Encore, Alli! Encore!

Jennefer said...

I still think your family would be more natural as African music performers. "Chichaga chaga, kwese kwese. Tatenda tenda, kwese kwese...." Maybe you could switch up the tunes and create a Folk-African group and be unique! Let me know when your tickets are on sale!

Lindsay said...

Seriously... Allianna needs to hit the road with that act!! Forget the rest of the group, they would only get in the way of her twirling.

jayna said...

I liked her twirling the best- Alli's got enough spunk to make it big in the folk ensemble industry...

p.s. I want a video of you playing the mandolin.