We were excited to find out that one of our good good old friends Ryan Weed was involved in some athletic competition tonight, and that we'd get to see him compete. We knew that this was a big season for him, the culmination of these years of training--we just thought all along he was training to be a chiropractor.

But, you want to fly on over to Paris and give it all you've got on the ice?
Ryan, we're behind you 110%!
Here's a wee bit of video:
I'm only regretting that we didn't get a photo of tonight's costume--what with its low cut purple shirt and red neck scarf. Wow!
Guess we should have known he had it in him back when we saw this:
6 comments:
Wow.
I'm only sorry to say that Ryan's at the "clinic" (rink) right now.
Can't wait to show him...
That's one awesome pic!
Ryan's comment was, "No comment."
That's how all the big super stars are.
HAAA HAA! Oh ryan weed+ your own wittiness, makes for some good bloggin'!
That was super!!! Is he some sort of Olympic hopeful or something? Does he need a partner? In my fantasy life, I am a terrific pairs skater. I make up my own routines (in my head, when I am having trouble falling asleep).
too funny! What was that last pic from, btw? Is that typical these days?
Post a Comment