We made it to Kemah for the first time post-Ike. The 70 degree weather lured us out of our air-conditioned cocoon. Ahhh, sea breezes!

In other weather-related news, it POURED all night, which floods our backyard and Nimbus' chamber/bathroom. She's been definitely earning her keep today; she's currently back there hunting waterlogged cockroaches who think they can escape the weather by coming into her room. She's just hovering and purring with delight as she lurks waiting for the next victim.
4 comments:
The fresh-wet smell of pine mingled with sea breeze (a-lah-Oregon coast) is one of my favorite things in the world.
p.s. Send some of your baby's hair to Lila, whose mullet is struggling and could use some locks of love from a kindly stranger baby in Texas.
Sea breezes sound lovely you lucky thing.
Oh for sick. I want you to know that in my current stupid abode, I saw my first cockroach (in my OWN living space.) I now hate them with a passion and am SO happy that I am MOVING to said OREGON, thanks for bringing it up Jayna.
However, your outing looks so fresh and fun!! And glad to see Mark enjoying some fun time, too!
Oh so glad I don't have cockroaches...cold weather pays off after all! Hope your kitty keeps hunting!
Post a Comment