10.14.2009

Getting out of the city




We're Oil Ranching today!

Vote: what do you think about the ethics of leaving Simon in school today versus taking him with us?

6 comments:

Bethany said...

Perfectly ethical. While Ryan was on his mission, his parents went to Hawaii. Only time they've ever been. While I was in Ecuador, MY family went to Hawaii.

Missing out on a little Oil Ranching is NOTHING!

Korrin said...

I would take Jakob out of school. Your only a kid once. And you have the rest of your life for school.

Emma said...

He can miss a day for Oil Ranch fun!

Niki said...

I think it's fine to take them out of school for a family day now and again. He'd probably learn more and remember more about the day with you than at school anyways. I hate feeling bound by the school and an occasional family field trip is totally legit.

Sheralie said...

I think it would absolutely unfair to make him go to school . . families come first :)

Anonymous said...

I took Zach out last year! Definitely worth it.