I'd been forgetting to enjoy the comfort of having toilet paper installed on the holders in our bathrooms. Until another TP monstercame along this morning:
Dude, I am sorry, but every picture I see with one of your kids in the Ecuador suddenly becomes about thinking how cute that dress is and how glad I am that you've had two girls to put in it. Whatever other information you put in the post is lost on me by the time I get to comment. :)
Wow, clicking back to that picture of Alli - the girls really look alike! Is Mary walking yet? Looks like she's close. Lance loves to play with the toilet paper also. So does Matt. J/K.
We still can't put our TP on the roll, it forever sits on the counter or back of the toilet unless we have guests coming over and we don't want them to think that we're heathens.
4 comments:
She's the cutest TP monster I've ever seen! Go easy on her!
Dude, I am sorry, but every picture I see with one of your kids in the Ecuador suddenly becomes about thinking how cute that dress is and how glad I am that you've had two girls to put in it. Whatever other information you put in the post is lost on me by the time I get to comment. :)
Wow, clicking back to that picture of Alli - the girls really look alike! Is Mary walking yet? Looks like she's close. Lance loves to play with the toilet paper also. So does Matt. J/K.
We still can't put our TP on the roll, it forever sits on the counter or back of the toilet unless we have guests coming over and we don't want them to think that we're heathens.
Post a Comment