This is major! And, before the birthday...impressive. I love Mark's voice in the second clip. Good job, MT.
Kudos! That's a fun thing to see.
Thanks for letting us be a part of Mary's big moment! I second the comment about Mark's voice. Almost as good as Brad's when he was getting Ethan to laugh!
I think its an inherited Nolte voice because I can hear my dad, Ben, and Greg all in Mark's voice...Hurray for Mary Tessa!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is major! And, before the birthday...impressive. I love Mark's voice in the second clip. Good job, MT.
Kudos! That's a fun thing to see.
Thanks for letting us be a part of Mary's big moment! I second the comment about Mark's voice. Almost as good as Brad's when he was getting Ethan to laugh!
I think its an inherited Nolte voice because I can hear my dad, Ben, and Greg all in Mark's voice...
Hurray for Mary Tessa!
Post a Comment