
Lleaving a disposable diaper in the wash beats the pants off of a measly kleenex!
I spent a good half an hour shaking out a large load of clothes--it seemed like I dumped a *huge* batch of tapioca all over them!
Gotta go, kids in the kiddie pool . . .
8 comments:
Oh man. I've seen the inside of a disposable diaper. That stuff is a pain to clean up. Good luck.efo
sorry the efo was part of the word verification, not sure how it ended up there.
I thought a pen in the dryer was bad. Well it is, but diaper stuff is frustrating too.
I've done that before too. What a mess!
I haven't done that one yet, but at least it's not a shredded up $20 bill or something. Not hard to clean up, but the obvious "money down the drain" issue.
I've done that before a couple times. It's awful.
Wow! I didnt know that is what would happen to a diaper in the wash! You could turn this into a very interesting science project for your kids.
Ok so I posted a comment a week ago stating that I've done this before. It just happened again yesterday. I can't believe I let this happen twice. I thought I checked all of Anna's pj's... what a mess!
Post a Comment