5.02.2008

Doin' pretty good!


Noteworthy:


Managed a shower by myself today.

Changed a diaper.

Got off narcotics.

Stitches out tomorrow!??(and JP drain--if you know what that is, shout hooray with me, if not, enjoy your ignorance)


Still wish Halloween wasn't so far away . . . a pretty good Frankenstein . . .



Also, completely unrelated, discovered Steve and Barry's. Which is clothing, but makes me think that Ben and Jerry's would be good.


I feel like Chinese take-out.


Hope you've enjoyed my post-narcotic daze.

6 comments:

Korrin said...

I'm glad that things are going well.

Nancy said...

Glad your ok. I loke your new pictures on the side.

Ginger said...

What a woman! Sounds like you are on the road to recovery. Here's hoping it only gets better and better.

Anonymous said...

You gotta post a Frankenstein picture! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Jodie Haney said...

No left over drugs? Shoot!
Glad you are recovering well.

Jennifer said...

Hooray Emily! I wish I were there to help out.

Seriously, you got more accomplished post-surgery than I do on a normal day.