3.26.2008

What goes up must come down



I know Easter's way over . . .
but I'm 41 weeks and counting and I'm tempted to bunny hop everywhere I go.
I've done it for a half hour so far and Allianna thinks it's pretty hilarious.

7 comments:

Korrin said...

I feel for you I was a week late with Kaeden. I hope this baby comes soon.

Stacy said...

I keep checking to see if your baby has come yet! I was five days late with Amy and that was one month ago today! I can't wait until your little one decides to make his/her appearance in the world. I just found out that Jen is expecting. Me, you, Laura, and Jen were all pregnant at the same time! Maybe all the babies will be girls! Good luck with every thing and I will keep checking back to see what the results are!

Emma said...

Poor girl. I hope that baby comes down soon!

Ginger said...

Oh, poor Emily! Hang in there! It can't be that much longer!

Jennifer said...

Oh, my darling! I'm so sorry. I was a full 14 days late with Casper before Titi broke my water to get things going (and it still didn't work). Call Ty-Hao Lu and talk to him about getting in for some acupuncture (I'm still regretting that I didn't do that.)

I'm so glad the weather has been nice for you.

Send LOTS of love your way.

Nancy said...

I do not envy you. Good luck with everything! Hope Baby comes soon!

Sheralie said...

haha. that is such a funny picture. good luck with the delivery!