3.14.2008

sum sum summertime!




there's something good about knowing your kids have had their first splashy, sun-screened, sweaty, run-around-in-swimsuits day of the year.




Here's to days in scoobs*!!!




*"a swimming trunk worn every day during the spring and summer--all day, should the need to get wet arise--that acquire, through use, several tears and tatters and that, in essense, by use unfeigned, become a veritable part of one's epidermis." ~an anonymous Nolte boy

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Wow - I can't believe it's warm enough there to swim. It's starting to get warm enough here to go outside without a coat. I am going to show this picture to Sam. He is convinced that I am the meanest mom in the world for making him wear a swim shirt and that he's the only kid in the world who doesn't get to swim with a "naked top."

Nancy said...

sorry to you & Ginger for the video of my kid swimmin in just a swim diaper... I think those shirts are pretty cool though. I remember playing carefree in a pool just like that with my older bro when we were little. Good memories.

Jennifer said...

Is it really a good thing when that first swimsuit day happens in March? I'm not so sure . . .