Mary Tessa Joyce N*
Allianna feeling all her velvety hair
A rock n' roll hair shot.
everything went really well and quickly. it was worth the wait (i mean the last few weeks especially) for the great experience we had. we could definitely feel everyone's prayers for our well-being as we look back through how everything played out.
sorry it took me so long to get this posted! ;)
10 comments:
Congratulations! I love all that hair! She a good size for being a little late. At least she wasn't over 9 lbs!!! I'm glad everything went well. I hope the recovery is going well, also. Thanks for the pictures.
SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congradulations!!!
Congratulations! I found your site from a link on Sheralie's page. She is very cute & I love the hair. My kids are bald until 18 months so I love the hair!
-Niki Gray (Morris)
Oh she is so cute. I love her hair. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm glad everything went well.
I love it! She is perfect and beautiful and so awesome! Oh dang, and you just fired up my already smoldering baby hunger. I'm so glad everything went well! Hooray!
She is so cute! Oh, and I'm baby hungry too... just need my hubby close by - lol! Congrats on your precious new addition!
Oh Emily I am so happy for you and your family. She is so precious and I love all of that hair! What day was she born? Congratulations!
Stacy
Holy hair! She is really adorable and Emily, you look *stunning*! Congratulations!! Will the birth story be posted here? At least let us know what day Mary was actually born and the attending midwife!
Awe... so darling! What kind of foods were you eating to create that hair?? (Sadza Surprise, perhaps?) Love it! Plus, I am glad to hear smooth labor stories now that I am lined up for one myself. Congratulations!
Congratulations! She's beautiful! Now get off the computer and get some sleep. ;)
Post a Comment