7.11.2007

Publication numero uno!







Here it is ladies and gents! Mark (and BYU colleagues) have their research published this month (Mark is the second author). Their photo even made the cover of the issue. Scientists' merit is measured by the number of times they've been published, so off we go! The research focused on creatures called cuttlefish, native to the Atlantic and Mediterranean--familiar to the lay man as the donors of those little bone things that pet birds like. For more, go here.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I actually KNOW what a cuttlefish is!! Bradley is obsessed with cephlapods (I don't even know how to spell that word).
For about two years he's checked out every under water book from the library - only the non-fiction ones. So I would actually appreciate your husbands writings.

Congratulations!

Emma said...

Congrats. That first one is always a great thing to celebrate!!! Aaron loved that he could search for his name on PubMed.

Ginger said...

Congratulations to Mark and his adoring (and adorable) fan club!

Anonymous said...

Mark - Congrats!
I am going to read the thing when it's not so late.
Brad